Monday, January 9, 2012

Webservices basic concepts.

I am reading about webservices these days...I am feeling like I missed lot of concepts before, i was working on webservice quite a long time may be three to four years. Developed SOAP based and Restful webservices in various projects. My vision was always make the webservices to work and I was able to acheive that. developed webservice using RAD and AXIS and also has concepts of SOAP and WSDL.

Reading about webservices now makes me more confidence about my approach towards webservices. I came to know lot of inner details like binding and services in wsdl why they are called as concrete compared to other parts of the wsdl which they are called abstract. core difference between RPC and Document based with SOAP and Literal encoding.

Came to know about how to apply security to the webservices in SOAP based and also in Restful webservice. In my opinion Restful webservices are nothing but SOAP based webservices transfered over HTTP protocal. it basicaly avoids soap message and carries the xml itself in the HTTP payload using HTTP verbs.

planning to get some benchmark for my study in webserivces.

No comments:

Post a Comment